Shipping craft beer all over the country has been a part of our business for several years and we consider our service to be at an industry standard level. If you experience any trouble during any phase of your purchase, please feel free to give us a call at (828) 252-8999 or email us at [email protected] if it's currently outside of our regular business hours.
Where do I start?
- Use the drop-down menus for Beer > Country > State and/or Brands.
- Use personal search parameters, i.e. Asheville, bourbon, oak, sour, (beer style), (beer name), etc.
How does pick-up work? I live in the area and want to order online for pick-up later.
- No problem! Just go through the same Shopping process below, then select "Pick-up" at checkout. We'll pack it up and have it waiting for you.
- Must show ID at pick-up and ID must match name on credit card used for purchase.
- Pick-up orders must be retrieved within 5 days of purchase.
Are there specific quantities required for shipping?
- In order to receive the most economical shipping rates, we package in increments of (3), (6), and (12) for large/mixed format bottles, and package in increments of (12) for 12oz bottles.
What are your packaging and shipping fees?
- Packaging costs and FedEx Ground shipping will be charged accordingly by size of box, bottles, weight, and address.
- Adult signature is REQUIRED upon delivery.
- Tip: Save time and money by shipping to your work address if no one is at your home to sign during the day.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military addresses.
We DO NOT SHIP to the following states due to both state laws and carrier policies: Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Washington.
- Bruisin' Ales is not responsible for items damaged by carrier handling or weather-related issues.
- Purchaser bears all responsibility for knowing your state's laws regarding taxes and abiding by them.
- Full Terms & Conditions for the use of this site can be found here.