Welcome to the Bruisin' Ales Webstore!
- Real-time access to our beer inventory, merchandise, and gift cards.
- We ship to most states in the U.S. (see below). For international shipping inquiries, please email us.
- Locals can now place pick-up orders. Buy/pay online, pick-up later!*
- Set-up a Customer Account online and automatically become a member of our brand new K-O Club, a customer loyalty program coming in 2015.
*How does pick-up work? I live in the area and want to order online for pick-up later.
- No problem! Just go through the same Shopping process below, then select "Pick-up" at checkout. We'll pack it up and have it waiting for you.
- Must show ID at pick-up and ID must match name on credit card used for purchase.
- Pick-up orders must be retrieved within 7 days of purchase.
Where do I start?
- Click the SHOPPING button to enter the site.
- Use the drop-down menus for beer brands by Country > State and/or Manufacturer.
- Use personal search parameters, i.e. Asheville, bourbon, oak, sour, (beer style), (beer name), etc.
Are there specific quantities for ordering?
- We ship in increments of (3), (6), and (12) for large format bottles, and increments of (12) for 12oz.
What are your packaging and shipping fees?
- Packaging costs and FedEx Ground shipping will be charged accordingly by size of box, bottles, weight, and address.
- Adult signature is REQUIRED upon delivery.
- Tip: Save time and money by shipping to your work address if no one is at your home to sign during the day.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military addresses.
We DO NOT SHIP to the following states due to both state laws and carrier policies: Arkansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Washington.
- Bruisin' Ales is not responsible for items damaged by carrier handling or weather-related issues.
- Purchaser bears all responsibility for knowing your state's laws regarding taxes and abiding by them.
- Full Terms & Conditions for the use of this site can be found here.