HOLIDAY CUT-OFF DATES:
West Coast, Wednesday, December 18.
East Coast/Midwest/South, Friday, December 20.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Browse the Bruisin’ website and e-mail us your order, shipping address and phone number. [email protected]*
- Be specific as to how many bottles. For large bottles, i.e. 22oz or 750ml, we ship in increments of 3/6/12. Trust us, this makes things much easier and ensures a safer shipment.
- Fax or e-mail a copy of a valid ID which shows your birthdate.
- We will call you with a final price, including shipping & packaging fees, and charge your credit card over the phone. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express accepted. No COD.
- Packaging costs and FedEx Ground shipping will be charged accordingly by size and weight. We make every attempt to recycle packaging when we can.
- Adult signature is REQUIRED upon delivery. Save time and money by shipping to your work address if no one is at your home to sign during the day.
- We DO NOT SHIP to the following states due to both state laws and carrier policies: Arkansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas or Utah.
*Please allow 3-4 business days for processing. We will call you when packages are ready to ship.Also, please note the following:
- Do not e-mail your credit card number. We do not keep credit cards on file.
- Bruisin' Ales is not responsible for items damaged by carrier handling or weather, i.e. heat or cold.
- We do not ship growlers.
- No shipments to P.O. boxes or military addresses.
- There is a one-time processing fee of $10 for U.S. domestic orders.
- You are responsible for knowing your state’s laws regarding taxes and abiding by them.