Posted Nov 25, 2014 in Beer, Breweries, Brewpubs, Cider, Coolness, Goings on, In the news, Merchandise, Miscellany, People, The Beerlanthropy® Project
We did it! After four months of work, the Bruisin’ Ales Webstore is now live and taking orders online. Our real-time inventory is displayed (except for those items deemed “non-shipping”) with a fully searchable database. The store will be updated weekly with new arrivals, and we’ll be adding more tags along the way to help you find what you’re looking for. Look for merchandise to be thrown into the mix soon, such as our t-shirts and glassware. Happy shopping, everyone!
Things to know:
- We ship to most states in the U.S. (detailed list at webstore link above.) For international shipping inquiries, please email us.
- Locals can now place pick-up orders. Buy/pay online, pick-up later!*
- Use the drop-down menus for beer brands by Country > State and/or Manufacturer.
- Use personal search parameters, i.e. Asheville, bourbon, oak, sour, <beer style>, <beer name>, etc.
- When you set-up a Customer Account online, you’ll automatically become a member of our brand new K-O Club, a customer loyalty program coming in 2015.
- We ship in increments of (3), (6), and (12) for large format bottles, and increments of (12) for 12oz.
- No problem! Just go through the same Shopping process, then select “Pick-up” at checkout. We’ll pack it up and have it waiting for you.
- Must show ID at pick-up and ID must match name on credit card used for purchase.
- Pick-up orders must be retrieved within 7 days of purchase.
Where do I start?
- Click the SHOPPING button to enter the site.